Sunday, April 18, 2010

Denise Milani Enen Bola

Globalization? : D



As you all probably know - the volcano erupted on Wednesday 14.04.2010 in Iceland and dust emitted by the him at the time of the eruption blocked the European air transport. Suffered from the fact I am. Today I was forced to send to the university stating that leave a lot lessons. Here is the letter to one tutor'a: D

"Dear XXX,

I am aware it sounds lame, but unfortunately, I Will Not Be Able to Participate in Tomorrow's seminar, Because of the recent volcano eruption in Iceland. My flight from Wroclaw (Poland) has been canceled, so I'm forced to take a bus, and my journey will last, at least, till Tuesday's evening.


Best regards Marek "

better excuse than" my dog \u200b\u200bate my homework " : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment