Friday, October 1, 2010

How Long Does Pet Dye Last

1, which is tomorrow ...

... actually a few hours. I fell asleep, actually fell a minute after midnight, I woke up at 2, I did some widget and then sleep. Luxuriously pospaƂem to 10, about 12 dentist, then my trial hairdo;) (in the meantime the girl preparing the distribution of guests at the tables). About 15 were in the restaurant to set all vignettes + something else. Straight from the restaurant we went to church to confess, then Bear after the flowers on the car, and I chair for witnesses to the church. Subsequently the car for a wedding reception, test Horse and last attempt at home parents scholki Monica. And so ends the day you fall asleep quickly and sleep well because I am to get up, to embrace a little flat, and Tosca, and then prepare for the wedding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment